Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tunneling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tunneling or tunnelling may refer to:
- Digging tunnels (the literal meaning)
- Quantum tunneling, the quantum-mechanical effect where a particle crosses through a classically forbidden potential energy barrier
- Tunneling (fraud), a fraud committed by a company's own management or by major shareholders
- Tunneling protocol, transmitting one computer network protocol that is encapsulated inside another network protocol
- All pages with titles beginning with Tunneling
- All pages with titles containing Tunneling
- Tunnel (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tunneling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.